Sunday, March 25, 2012

Angel Communication

Do you find that you sometimes notice the same number sequences over and over? Whether it is the clock, a license plate, a billboard, etc? There are many who believe that this is the way angels communicate with us and offer us guidance. If you keep seeing the same numbers over and over again, there's a good chance the angels are trying to get a message through to you.

I was first introduced to the concept of these number sequences many years ago when it seemed that every time I looked at the clock, it was 11:11 or 1:11. I thought it was odd that it happened as often as it did and then one day, I heard someone speaking about the significance of a sequence of 1's and they said the message was "watch your thoughts . . . make sure you are thinking only about what you want and not about what you don't want".

In the days that followed, I realized that I was indeed thinking about what I didn't want in my life when I noticed the 11:11 on the clock. I decided it was in my best interest to listen to the guidance I was being given. Since I believe that our thoughts manifest our experiences, from that day forward, I made a concerted effort to make sure I was focusing more on what I DID want in my life. I am very glad I listened!

Recently, the concept of angel communication came back into my consciousness when a friend of mine was going through a difficult time. She told me that she often woke up in the middle of the night and when she did, she'd look a the clock and each time it was 4:44am. She had learned that a sequence of 4's was a sign that angels are surrounding you, reassuring you of their love and help. That you shouldn't worry because the angels' help is nearby.

I was so grateful that my friend was receiving this message, as I knew it was helping her feel less alone and less afraid during the difficult time she was going through.

I know there is a lot of information out there on the significance of these number sequences but the person I resonate with most is Doreen Virtue. If you are at all interested in learning a little more about this, I would check out Doreen's site - www.angeltherapy.com - or check out her book "Healing with the Angels" where she explains what all the various number sequences mean.

Maybe the angels are trying to get a message through to you as well!



No comments: