Friday, September 5, 2008

What the name means

Many people ask me why I chose the name "Healing Animal Truths" for my website and my blog.  The name comes from my desire to "heal" the things that people believe about animals.  I have often heard things such as "animals don't have feelings" or "animals are dumb" or "animals can't recover from the trauma they have experienced."  I know in my heart those things are NOT true.  It is my belief that animals DO have feelings.  They are intelligent, amazing beings who have a great capacity to overcome even the most painful of experiences. They are capable of so much more than many people give them credit for. 

In the work I do as an animal communicator and energy healer, I am doing what I can to dispel the myths that have been shared for years and years about animals.  I want to do my part to help people see animals for who they really are so they can be treated with the respect, the kindness and the admiration that they deserve.  

This blog will include updates on my experiences in working with some of amazing animals I have had the honor of interacting with as well as other stories that I come across that demonstrate the "truth" about these incredible creatures.  

Stay tuned for weekly updates and if you have comments or questions, please let me know. 
Maureen

1 comment:

Maroun said...

Looking forward to learning more!