Monday, July 20, 2015

The Bonds of Love

I recently came across this amazing video about a dog named Denali and his guardian Ben.  (It is narrated by Denali).  Many of us have experienced deep bonds with our pets so we already know how intense and beautiful our relationships with animals can be . . . and yet somehow this takes it to a whole new level.

This video is able to paint that picture in such a breathtaking way . . . you'll smile, you'll cry, you'll be in awe and you'll want to wrap your arms around your own animal and express gratitude for the way they are able to touch our souls.

There is one quote from the video that makes me smile every time I listen to it (and yes, I'll confess, I have watched it quite a few times because it touches me so deeply).  Denali says, "There is a smart scientist guy that thought people could learn a lot from dogs.  He said that when someone you love walks through the door, and even if it happens five times a day, you should go totally insane with joy."

And I wonder how things would shift in our world if we all did just that . . .

I hope you enjoy this video as much as I do!


Denali video


No comments: